Version 2.0. Last Revised: 03/15/2013
4. Site Content and Intellectual Property Rights
5. No Professional AdviceThe information provided on or about the Site, regardless of the communication mechanism, is for informational purposes or general guidance only, and does not constitute medical, legal, or other professional advice. We do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, adequacy or currency of the Site Content. The Site is not a substitute for medical advice and it is important that you not make medical decisions without first consulting your personal physician or other healthcare professional. The receipt of any questions or feedback you submit to us does not create a professional relationship and does not create any privacy interests other than those described in our Privacy Promise.
9. Off-Label UseCertain uses of products discussed herein may not have been approved by the Food and Drug Administration.
11. Disclaimer of WarrantiesTHE SITE AND THE SITE CONTENT THEREON ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF PERFORMANCE, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WHILE WE USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO INCLUDE ACCURATE AND UP-TO-DATE SITE CONTENT, WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE ACCURACY OF RESULTS OR RELIABILITY OF THE SITE OR SITE CONTENT. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE LIFE OF ANY URL. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, COMPLETE OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER(S) THAT MAKE THE SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. BY USING THE SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THE LIKELIHOOD OF SOME HUMAN AND MACHINE ERRORS, DELAYS, INTERRUPTIONS AND LOSSES, INCLUDING THE INADVERTENT LOSS OF DATA OR DAMAGE TO MEDIA, AND AGREE TO HOLD US HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY VIRAL INFECTION OR OTHER COMPUTER MALFUNCTION CAUSED AT ALL OR IN PART BY YOUR USE OF THE SITE. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY COMPUTER OR NETWORK SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE VARIES WITH THE MANUFACTURER’S EQUIPMENT WITH WHICH IT IS USED.
13. Notice of Copyright InfringementIf you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on this Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our designated Copyright Agent identified below with the following information:
a. identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
b. identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Site that is requested to be removed;
c. your name, address and daytime telephone number, and an e-mail address if available, so that we may contact you if necessary;
d. a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
e. a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the signatory is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright right that is allegedly infringed; and
f. a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized on the owner's behalf to assert infringement of copyright and to submit the statement.
Contact Information for Our Copyright Agent:
Legal Department, Intellectual Property
Express Scripts Holding Company
One Express Way, Hq1-2e03, St. Louis, MO 63121
We will remove any content that infringes the copyright of any person under the laws of the United States upon receipt of information as set forth in Subsections (a) - (f) above, and may, in our sole discretion if we deem it appropriate, terminate access rights of any user who we reasonably believe violates any United States copyright laws.
14. Choice of Law and Forum
15. No Waiver
16. Severability and Integration